Valley Aquatic Centre
The Valley Aquatic Centre is operational from May long weekend - to the last weekend in August.(weather & staff permitting)
This modern Junior Olympic-sized pool features a walk-out zero-depth recreation wing, spray bar, water umbrella and diving board. The facility is completely wheelchair acccessible, and offers a full array of swimming lesson opportunities.
THE VALLEY AQUATIC CENTRE IS CLOSED FOR 2017, SEE YOU IN MAY!
** PLEASE NOTE, SCHEDULE MAY NOT LIST PRIVATE RENTALS, CHECK WITH THE VALLEY AQUATIC CENTRE TO DOUBLE CHECK SWIMMING TIMES**
Rules at the Pool!
- Age Restrictions: Children 6 and under must be DIRECTLY supervised (within arm’s reach AT ALL TIMES) by a guardian 16 years of age or older. Maximum 2 children/guardian.
- Showering: All patrons MUST shower before entering the pool.
- Horseplay (chicken fights/backflips/jumps/dives) and running are not permitted on pool grounds.
- Diving is permitted in the deep end only (past the second rope).
- Ropes are not meant to be hung, sat or played on.
- The use of play equipment is at discretion of staff.
- Admittance is prohibited to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Street shoes are not permitted past the entrance.
- Food (including gum) and drinks (other than water) are not permitted on the deck other than at the picnic tables. Food and drink are also permitted on the grass areas. Glass containers are not permitted anywhere in the vicinity of the pool.
- Persons with open sores are not permitted to use the pool. Please consult the Pool Manager if unsure.
- Children 8 and under may accompany their guardians in the deep end, provided they wear a lifejacket or PFD. Children must remain within arm’s reach AT ALL TIMES.
- The Manager and/or Recreation Manager must approve any tests, pictures, reports and/or videos involving the pool and its programs.
- Pool mats are only to be used during slow hours of the pool, (less than 20 swimmers) and all mats must remain a minimum of 5 feet away from the pool edge to avoid entrapment, falling injuries and to ensure proper visual scans are completed by the staff on duty.
Swimming Registration Forms
- NEW** Programs / Lessons Cancellation Refund Policy
- 2018 Swimming Lesson Registration & Information Package
|Additional Links||Swimming Pool Inquiries|
||Call or email for more informationValley Aquatic Manager(306)232-5044|