The Rosthern Playground Program was created in 2011 to give kids in the Rosthern area the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of arts, sports, and cultural activities throughout their summer holidays. The program is geared for children ages 6-12.
2023 Summer Program Calendar
- July 3rd - August 25th, 2023
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 3:30pm
- No program on Monday, August 7, 2023
- Rosthern Community Multipurpose Centre, 2001 3rd Street
- Weekly Registration (Limit of 30 participants per day)
- Full-Day - $40.00 per child/per week
- Full-Day Additional Child (same family) - $20.00/week
- Half-Day Registrations may be accepted based on availability - $20 per child/per week
- Half-Day Additional Child (same family) - $10.00/week
- 1 Full Day Drop-in - $10.00 *Pre-Registration Required and Based on Availability.
*We will not be offering a half-day drop-in option.
WHAT TO BRING
- We will be spending most of our time outdoors, so please send your children with appropriate clothing for the weather. Keeping a change of clothes or an extra jacket in their backpack is always a good idea!
- Water bottle
- Snacks. A small, nutritional nut-free snack will be provided, courtesy of Friesen's Bigway. If your child has specific preferences please send additional snacks.
- Bagged Lunch (If attending for a full day).
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- For pool/water days, please send a swimsuit & towel.
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Please review the Participant Code of Conduct for the Rosthern Summer Program: Code Of Conduct (PDF)
- Complete a Summer Program Participant Registration Form. This form must be completed for every child attending the summer program before registering for your desired week.
- Sign up for the week of your choice by clicking on the options below. Make sure to select the right form for the week you want!
WEEKLY REGISTRATION FORMS
QUESTIONS??? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Community Initiatives Fund, Sask Lotteries, and Friesen's Bigway for providing financial assistance for the Rosthern Summer Program!