Moving or Relocating

Are you moving to Rosthern or changing residences?

If you are moving to Rosthern or to another location within town a  Water Meter Application. will need to be submitted to the the Town Office. 

Are you moving out of Town?

If you are moving out of Town please complete fill out the " Final Bill Application" form and submit to the Town Office in order to have a final reading done.